More About Us

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Welcome!

I have been an on-again-off-again blogger for several years now.  It started as my diaries did M.A.N.Y. years ago, when I needed somewhere to just write. Then, after having children it evolved into a blog about how our daughters were growing and changing, as well as any big new changes in our lives.  However, I had found myself to have less and less interest in that blog because, let's face it, life got busy and my "free time" in the evenings became more precious than ever.  A little over a year ago, however, my hubby and I made when I believe to be a life-altering decision...that to homeschool our daughters.  Now, I find myself being drawn to the idea of blogging again, but not just the occasional posting that I had been making, but rather a few times a month.  This time I plan to focus on our life as homeschoolers, which could range from struggles that we are having, curriculum reviews, fun activities that we have done, and any other information that I feel could be useful to myself, or perhaps others, in the future.  So, if you've managed to make it to the end of this awkward introduction I want to thank you  :)  Welcome to what I hope will be a helpful, fun, and enlightening new perspective into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment